Construction Engineering Manager
Job title: Construction Engineering Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Up too £90,000 per annum
Applicants must have experience of the following:
-Ideally SC Security Clearance or the ability to obtain security clearance
-Degree level in Civil engineering
-Minimum 5 years experience in a similar management role
-Experience in construction engineering works including drainage, utilities, earth work and road ways
-Nuclear industry experience
-Strong project management skills
-Experience of managing construction projects
-Excellent knowledge of relevant industry standards and specifications
-Must have a valid UK drivers license
Ideally applicants should also have:
* Provide technical leadership and guidance on all civil engineering aspects of the project.
* Manage the construction of civil engineering works, including earthworks, drainage, utilities, and roadways.
* Ensure that all works are carried out in compliance with relevant industry standards and specifications.
* Monitor project progress and take necessary actions to ensure timely completion within budget.
* Identify and manage project risks and issues, implementing appropriate corrective measures.
* Ensure strict adherence to health and safety regulations and standards.
* Liaise with clients and stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met.
* Supervise and manage a team of civil engineers and construction workers.
* Provide technical support and guidance to the project team.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.