Project Manager level 1 - 75855
Job title: Project Manager Level 1 - Civil engineer
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Degree or HNC/HND qualified in a relevant technical discipline
* Awareness of the issues and processes within the customer's service areas
* Knowledge of all aspects of legislative compliance, including employment law, health and safety, and environment
* Strong civils background
* Good understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance and experience in assessing value / evaluating variations of construction works undertaken
* Ability to work in a team environment contributing across a business unit or area
* Good management skills with the ability to motivate employees to achieve high standards of compliance
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously with compromising on standards and quality
* Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme and completion encompassing engineering, construction, handover and commercial aspects ensuring Perfect Delivery is achieved
* Implement a full risk and value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned
* Ensure that project specific requirements are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
* Provide direction, motivation and leadership to both internal staff and partner contractors engaged in providing technical support activities to the project
* Responsible for all safety, health, environment and quality matters including driving excellence and championing continuous improvement.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.