Technical Manager -Comm team - 75672
Job title: Senior technical manager - Commissioning
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Salary: Up to £77,500
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* HNC or equivalent Level 4 qualification in a relevant engineering discipline or Incorporated Engineer status
* Experience in managing an engineering or technical group delivering technical packages with demonstrable evidence of success
* Demonstrable experience in managing multi-disciplined teams
* Project management experience
* Delivery of safe commissioning testing and maintenance activities at facility.
* Identification of resource requirements.
* Delivering the commissioning work scope to an agreed strategy and plan in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Reviewing commissioning progress and performance and taking appropriate corrective actions where necessary.
* Planning, balancing and prioritizing commissioning resources to support successful delivery.
* Delivering fit for purpose work in a safe manner to meet or better the project start up, baseline cost, schedule and quality requirements.
* The effective use of the Project Delivery Fundamentals and required company practices.
* Developing and executing effective execution strategies and plans in line with the overall project strategies and plans.
* Ensuring the relevant project risks are identified and managed/mitigated as appropriate. This includes regular monitoring of the residual risks.
* Managing the resource, schedule and cost to support delivery
* Ensuring safe coordination between the team and the Facility
Ensuring co-ordination with all supporting team
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.