Job title: Design Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP - Subject to clearance
Duration: 18 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits:
Hours of work: 40 Hours per week - Hybrid available
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Capacity for working with pressure vessels
- Experience with vessel design, fracture mechanics and stress analysis
- Familiarity with EN codes
- Fundamental understanding of the code for pressure equipment
- Knowledge of PD5500
- Knowledge of ASME boiler and pressure vessel codes
- Experience with pressure vessels
- Proficiency in math cad
- Mechanical engineering degree or HNC minimum
- Ensure health and safety is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure design standards are upheld
- Prepare designs so that they meet standards and adhere to legislation
- Ensure areas of concern in the design process are raised to the relevant people
- Ensure others are adhering to the set out design plans
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.