Senior Technical Author
Job title: Senior Technical Author
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £35-£40 an hour
Location: Cumbria (Hybrid working available)
Hours of work: 40 hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must posses the following:
* Prior experience of working as a Technical Author
* Working in multi-disciplined teams
* Working within a highly regulated environment
* HNC or equivalent in mechanical/electrical engineering
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Candidates would ideally have:
* SC/DV clearance
* P4 pass
* Experience of working in radiological areas
* To be responsible for the successful delivery of engineering documentation to budget, time and quality that meets customer expectations
* In order to support the on-going project there is a need for the successful candidate to generate and amend workplace instructions.
* Supporting fellow teams for the duration of the term with delivery strategy and future workloads.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.