Energy & Environment Engineer
Role: Energy & Environment Engineer
Duration: 12 months +
Rate: £28.59 p/hr PAYE
Rullion have an exciting new opportunity with a Subsea Energy client of ours at their manufacturing facility in Ulverston, Cumbria.
The energy & environment professional / engineer role is to support the organisation's energy-related activities to ensure they are both efficient and cost-effective and in line with the strategic goals of the business. This means that they work to optimise the use of energy and reduce waste, to support environmental performance.
The role is a key member of the Energy Team and will work with several business functions eg: engineering, facilities, and manufacturing and EQS to ensure that buildings and equipment are suitably designed to reduce energy & environmental impact.
In addition, the Energy & Environmental Professional will support business change by identifying, prioritising, and coordinating the energy saving opportunities.
- Numerical / analytical skills
- Change management
- Good communication skills to be able to present a case briefly and logically
- Influencing others
- Stimulate energy / environmental considerations in change
- Basic project management
- The ability to establish effective networks both within and outside the organisation
- Potential to educate and train other managers and the workforce
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for energy management and renewable energy issues
- ISO 50001 and 140001 awareness
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.