Rullion are looking to recruit for one of our global leading Energy clients :
- HSE Manager.
- Location: Bramford, Suffolk
- Duration: Running until end of 2024 as current (however very likely to be extended)
- Hybrid 50/50 Split.
- Pay Rate: £515 P/day
- OUTSIDE IR35
- May require the odd day (rare) to Norfolk later on in Project so must be comfortable with this.
- Onshore /Offshore project in the Renewable Industry- will be based onshore.
Rullion are working with a leading Energy Company who are looking for support with a major Grid Access Project based in Suffolk.
Our client is looking for an EHS Manager with onshore and offshore experience working in the offshore renewable industry. Onshore Enabling and main civil works including construction of access roads and drainage, foundations, construction of buildings (steel erection and cladding), installation of building services. Offshore Preparation for offshore campaign including mechanical and electrical installation at a yard in Norway. Preparation for sail out of platform and participation in workshops to develop logistics strategy and arrangements, provision of vessels, installation of platform and jacket, emergency response arrangements.
- Diploma or equivalent in Health & Safety Management.
- CDM Awareness.
- CCNSG Passport.
- Accident investigation.
- Safety by Design.
- Fire safety.
- Lead or internal auditor ISO45001
- IOSH Chartered Member.
Desirable - however not essential
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training.
- BOSIET/GWO Sea Survival or equivalent.
- GWO Working at Heights
- Safety coaching/behavioural safety
- First Aid at Work (3-day course including use of defibrillator)
- HSG47 awareness training.
If available please submit CV and a member of our team will be in touch
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.