Junior Quality Engineer
Job title: Junior Quality Engineer
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: Competitve/Negotiable
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Applicants must posses the following:
- Ability to obtain SC clearance
- Ability to look at production and review of quality plans and inspection test plans
- Quality assurance understanding including ISO 9001:2015
- Internal auditors experience and working towards a professional membership
Ideally candidates would also have:
- Lead auditor qualification
- Liaise with quality control and ensure verification of processes and relevant documentation
- Maintenance of package status and progress reports
- Progress reporting and raising issues when required
- Supporting of internal and external audits
- Advise purchasing staff on the competence of vendors
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.