Safety Case Engineer
Job title: Safety Case Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 per annum
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Applicants must posses the following:
- 5 years experience in safety-led roles
- An engineering degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in multi disciplined teams to deliver activities on a range of project types
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Knowledge of product safety assessments
- Experience contributing to the process of product safety assessments
Ideally candidates would also have:
- Chartered status or shown to be working towards chartered status
- Ensure procedures and standards are applied to engineering works
- Provide a technical interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out investigations to identify problems, analyse the data and improve design
- Provide improvements to quality and design throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure time, quality and cost requirements are met
- Provide support to the more junior members of the team
- Ensure health and safety is upheld to the highest standard
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.