Fire Safety Assistant
Job title: Fire Safety Assistant
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2024 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: Up to £19.27ph PAYE depending on experience (£25.77ph Umbrella rate)
Hours of work: 5 days per week (37 hours per week)
Our client, a prominent player in the nuclear generation sector, is currently seeking a Fire Safety Assistant. Based on site in Hartlepool Power Station, you will play a pivotal part in maintain a high level of safety standards across diverse areas. You'll conduct routine Fire Risk Assessments, ensuring legal compliance through document reviews for a range of hazard profiles.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
- Have experience of carrying out Fire Risk Assessments and technical report writing.
- In depth knowledge of Fire Regulations and associated guidance documents.
- Be computer literate, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable examples of Continued Personal Development (CPD) in Fire Safety
- Hold a recognised qualification in Fire Risk Assessment.
- Undertake routine Fire Risk Assessments to ensure legal compliance via routine document reviews across a range of hazard profiles ranging from normal risk facilities, through occupied administration buildings to high hazard plant areas.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of technical reports and Key Performance Indicator data.
- Attend key meetings in the absence of the Fire Safety Coordinator.
- Deputise for the Fire Safety Coordinator on matters relating to Fire Safety in their absence.
- Undertake other tasks that assist with the day-to-day Fire Safety function.
- Support the Quality Management Safety Team.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.