Job title: Product Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £28,500 - £37,500 Depending on experience
Hours of work: 35 Hours per week - 8:45-17:00 Mon-Thurs 8:45 - 12:45/15:30 Friday
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- CAD experience
- Honours degree in mechanical engineering
- Read & create engineering drawings
- Ability to interpret & analyse engineering data
- IT literate with proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Practical engineering skills
- Develop and design new products
- Advise on seal application and fitting
- Provide conceptual and final designs of sealing solutions
- Prepare material specifications for new and existing products
- Investigate and report seal failures, produce reports and take remedial action
- Ensure product quality is upheld
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.