Rullion are currently looking to Recruit for the Following Role for our Global Leading Client:
- Spares Engineer
- Location : Lincoln
- Duration - Initially 6 months (then rolling contract)
- ASAP Start
- Inside IR35
- Rate of pay : £19.35 per hour
A Snapshot of Your Day
Working alongside Sales and Tendering Mangers to support the business with the
interpretation of all spare quotes and orders for customer demands, checking that suppled parts are interchangeable and supersession data is valid. Creation of recommended spares list for annual service requirements. Provide prompt support for breakdowns and ensure records are kept up to date. A focus on looking for process improvements for accurate and quick quote response times.
How You'll Make an Impact
· Responsible for the identification and interpretation of all scheduled and unscheduled parts enquiries
& assist in the processing of chargeable spares orders and the creation of recommended spares lists.
· Investigation of components to determine if they are suitable spare parts to a given engine, recording
the results for future use as recommended spares.
· Management of work in progress on spares backlog, expediting information from sourcing, further
engineering, and Spares Coordinators.
· Provide spares support to Market Support in the bid process to help secure new business. Including
the compiling of technical engineering notes to customers on request, to explain spares supersession.
· Liaise with sub-suppliers/procurement regarding identification, interchangeability, suitability, and
availability of spares for bought-out equipment.
· Provide spares support for customer urgent shutdowns, react promptly and professionally to urgent
requests for information on spares and for driving improvements in quick response situations.
· To work effectively as part of a team, supporting colleagues and identifying continuous improvement
What You Bring
· Degree in relevant subject or HND/HNC plus relevant experience- Degree preferred but not essential
· Diverse engineering background and experience.
· Operational knowledge of gas turbines and supporting equipment desirable
· High attention to detail and ability to manage simultaneous tasks.
· Self-motivated with high focus on continuous improvement.
· Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers, and individually to achieve set
· Excellent communication, drawing and specification interpretation skills.
· Good computer literacy and experience with Microsoft office suite.
· SAP operational knowledge /experience preferred but not essential.
Great opportunies for extensions and possible Temp to perm!
If available please submit CV and a member of the team will be in touch
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.