EC&I Design Engineer
Job title: EC&I Design Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £40.60 Umbrella
Location: Sellafield/Warrington - May be Required to Travel to Attend On Site Meetings
Hours of work: 37 hours per week 3 Days on Site
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Autocad Experience
- ONC Qualification Minimum
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Experience in Undertaking Cable Calculations
- Familiar with Electrical Wiring Regulations
- Experience in Nuclear or a Highly Regulated Industry
- 5 Years Design Engineering Experience
- Awareness of Supply of Machinery Regulations
- In Depth Experience of Producing CE&I Installation Design Packages (OIMS, CDM Risk Assessments, Installation Drawings)
- In Depth Experience in the Design of Electrical Power Lighting Process Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Perform Routine Design Support to Plant Engineers
- Prepare Design Packages across a Range of Systems When Required
- Provide Design Support regarding Urgent Plant Breakdown Issues to the Plant Engineers when Requested
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.