Work Pack Planner
Job title: Works Pack Planner
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months
Location: West Cumbria
Hours of work: 40Hrs Mon-Friday
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- SC Cleared
- In Date P4 Pass
- Sellafield Experience
- Liaising with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Carry Out Risk Assessments
- Quantify the Required Parts and Materials and Confirm Availability Prior to Project Start
- Produce Work Packs Levels 1-4 to a Desired Standard and Ensure they are Readily Available
- Come up with Innovative Solutions to Resolve Issues Throughout the Project Lifecycle
- Produce Risk Assessments and Ensure Health & Safety Procedures are Followed
- Maintain and Repair Electrical Equipment
- Ensure Relevant Files and Reports are Kept Up to Date
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.