Health & Safety Environmental Advisor
Job title: Health & Safety Environmental Advisor
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP - Subject to clearance
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £37.80 an hr PAYE/£50 an hr Umbrella
Hours of work: TBC
Applicants must posses the following:
- Construction site experience
- NVQ Level 5 in Occupational Health & Safety Practice, a BSC Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or a NEBOSH
- IOSH managing safely certificate
- An approved auditor qualification or the ability to demonstrate experience in auditing
- Competent at carrying Out risk assessments
- Strong knowledge of ISO14001, /ISO45001 and BS:OHSAS
Ideally applicants should also have:
- A background in the nuclear industry or a strong background in construction
- Perform formal and informal Health & Safety inspections and audits to ensure standards are met
- Provide advice to management to ensure risks are kept to a minimum
- Produce and distribute Health & Safety reports that demonstrate and highlight areas of non-compliance so that they may be rectified
- Ensure inspection and auditing documentation is kept up-to-date
- Support management in implementing new Health & Safety legislations
- Ensure all Health & Safety breaches are properly investigated and are corrected and learned From
- Promote an overall safe working environment
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.