Senior Project Engineer
Job title: Senior Project Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 18 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits:
Location: Near Carlisle
Hours of work: 9.25Hrs 4 Days per Week Mon-Thur
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Background in Mechanical, Electrical, C&I or Civil Engineering
- Significant Experience in Nuclear or Project Engineering
- Good Ability at Fault Finding
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience Seeing a Project through its Lifecycle
- Identify Functional Requirements
- Communicate with Internal and External Stakeholders
- Produce and Approve Project Technical Specifications
- Manage Detailed Design Activities
- Prepare Modification Proposals
- Carry out Technical Assessments and Approve Contractors Work Instructions, as well as Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Ensure Effective and Efficient Project Delivery
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.