Job title: Quality Technician
Job type: Contract
Start date: ASAP - Subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £45 an hour Umbrella / £34.07 an hour PAYE
Hours of work: 37 hrs a week, Mon-Fri
Applicants must have posses the following:
- Experience in a highly regulated industry (Nuclear, Rail, Gas/Oil, Defence, Aerospace, Water)
- Engineering apprenticeship qualification
Candidates would ideally have:
- A-Level qualification or equivalent
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Conduct Quality audits
- Develop and implement Quality Control procedures
- Analyse data to identify areas to improve
- Implement continuous improvements
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.