Job title: Senior Buyer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits:
Location: Preston, Hybrid Available 2-3 Days Per Week
Hours of work: 37 Hours Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- MCIPS Qualified
- Business Degree or Equivalent
- SAP Experience
- Experience Working in a Team using Effective Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Experience with Complex Process and Compliance Requirements
- IT Literate and Able to Effectively Use Microsoft Packages
- Good Administrative and Organisational Skills
- Support and Utilise Business Tools
- Resolve Invoices
- Manage Supplier Data
- Approve Supplier Oversight and Maintenance
- Analyse Data, KPI's and Produce Reports
- Project Management of Supply Chain Projects
- Ensure Adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.