Chemistry Data Support
Job title: Chemistry Data Support
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2024 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: £17.48 P/H PAYE
Location: Gloucester Business Park or Atlantic Quay (Glasgow)
Hours of work: 4 days per week (29.6 hours per week)
Our client, who are leading in the nuclear generation industry now have an immediate requirement for a Chemistry Data Support to join their team in Gloucester Business Park. The team plays a crucial role in providing governance, oversight, and support to numerous energy stations nationwide. The position is available in either the Gloucester or Glasgow offices. The primary responsibilities include ensuring the fleet's compliance with chemical safety legislation and assisting in the management and assessment of chemistry performance data. The successful candidate will receive training methods for compliance with Chemical Safety legislation and systems for managing and assessing chemistry data.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
- Hold a relevant Chemistry or equivalent qualification.
- Strong IT skills.
- Experience of using data management systems, for example Excel, Access, Business Objects or Power BI.
- Previous experience working in the energy or chemical sectors will be advantageous.
- Maintain the system of chemical safety data sheets for the fleet.
- Produce and revise risk assessments in line with relevant chemical safety legislation (e.g. CoSHH)
- Participate in monthly chemistry compliance performance reviews using the Chemistry Compliance Monitoring Programme (CCMP) process.
- Manage, maintain and develop the CCMP process in line with business need.
- Maintain and interrogate fleet chemistry data from the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Prepare and submit monthly LIMS change requests in line with business requests.
- Assist with data extraction requests by EDF staff and provide interpretation where appropriate.
- Develop reports and graphs of chemistry metrics and data as requested.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.