Senior Decommissioning Consultant
Job title: Senior Decommissioning Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Cumbria
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Relevant Engineering Experience with the Ability to Demonstrate the Behaviours and capabilities of a Professionally Registered Chartered Engineer.
- Lead and deliver the development of engineering solutions across a range of disciplines.
- Lead and manage complex technical projects over a range of services, drawing on support from other React engineers when required.
- Take responsibility for the work of others and lead the development of less experienced engineers within specific technical areas.
- Develop and manage customer relationships to generate new opportunities and repeat business.
- Engage with the wider React team to ensure commercial and technical information and knowledge is shared within the company.
- Prepare and close-out estimates and proposals as well as managing projects throughout the whole project lifecycle.
- Lead and Deliver the Development of Engineering Solutions across a Range of Disciplines
- Lead and Manage Complex Technical Projects over a Range of Services
- Mentor the Development of Less Experienced Engineers
- Develop and Maintain Customer Relations to Improve further Business Opportunities
- Manage Projects Throughout the Project Lifecycle
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.