Project Manager Building Condition Remedials
Project Manager - Building Remedials
My client have exciting opportunities for pro-active and self-motivated individuals to join its Capital Services Team delivering building and property remedial works.
The team is supervising a pan-Scotland building condition survey programme, the outputs from which will require Project Managers to organise remedial repairs; scope upgrading works; manage contractors & budgets; and oversee robust project governance.
About the Role
The key objectives of this role is delivering a building maintenance programme across the operational estate at pace and in full compliance with Health & Safety and financial governance requirements. You will be part of a dedicated team of in-house and external resources set up to meet demanding targets. Responsibilities will include quality assurance with regards to Building Condition surveys and thereafter leading stakeholder engagement and the management of framework building maintenance contractors, to ensure required works are delivered on time and within budget.
* Experience of project management in a construction environment.
* Knowledge/expertise of Building legislation e.g., Planning, Building Control, Environmental, Listed Building considerations.
* Have proven knowledge and experience of working with Building repair contracts.
* Demonstrable experience of CDM and H&S in a construction environment.
* Ability to prepare and submit monthly management and performance reports on programme delivery.
* Capability to manage changes and variations within projects.
* Excellent stakeholder, influencing and communication skills.
* Demonstrable budgeting competence along with experience of project governance and reporting processes.
* Ability to manage your own workload to ensure that all targets are met in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
* Good understanding of the key steps involved in effective project management and excellent MS Office skills.
* Current UK Driving licence
Desirable Skills & Knowledge
* An individual with a track record of engaging with internal and external stakeholders to secure delivery of business targets.
* Able to promote an environment of continuous improvement where opportunities to work smarter and more efficiently are always being explored.
* Project Management and/or Building Surveying qualifications
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.