Job title: EC&I Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: February 2024
Duration: Until June 2024
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £45hr Umbrella + £100 per diem for Travel
Location: Dungeness, Kent
Hours of work: 10 Hours day - 12 days on / 2 days off
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Ability to gain CTC Clearance
- NVQ Level 3 / SVQ Level 3or above in relative field
- CCNSG safety passport
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- Motivate and support work teams by ensuring that they have been set to work, understand the requirements of the work tasks and have been given an appropriate pre-job brief.
- Ensure that those under their control understand the hazards and controls associated with the task, have received adequate training and are competent to undertake the work task.
- Oversee work to ensure that work meets the required technical and quality standards hence delivered right first time.
- Set and uphold standards and expectations in line with Company initiatives messaging
- Oversee and set to work sub-contractors where applicable and ensure they adhere to the approved Safe Systems of Work
- Carry out regular workplace inspections making sure that work teams are supported and to check compliance with relevant Company and Customer standards, expectations, rules and procedures
- Immediately report any unplanned events or incidents to their Line Manager.
- Comply with all Company and Customer procedures, site rules and instructions.
- Ensure that work places remain clean and tidy before, during and after work tasks.
- Capture feedback and learning by carrying out post job debriefs with the work team(s).
- Leading Self: Is a role model, demonstrating Cavendish principles, promoting health, safety and wellbeing, respect and inclusion
- Leading Others: Owns the performance and development of their team members, including effective and ongoing communication and feedback
- Leading Resources: Responsible for effective planning and organisation of resources to deliver on customer promises
Role information: To supervise and support work teams so that work tasks are safely undertaken in accordance with Company requirements and approved Safe Systems of Work.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for an EC&I Supervisor to be based in Dungeness on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.