Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside (Outside could be considered)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Salary / Benefits / Rate: Depending On Experience
Location: Warrington, Cheshire (2 days onsite, 3 days from home)
Hours of work: Full-time
Applicants must be / have experience of the following:
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline.
- Strong level of technical knowledge, competency, and confidence, with direct experience working on nuclear projects.
- 10 + years' industry experience.
- Chartership with a relevant body, or working towards chartership.
- Current SC clearance.
Ideally applicants should also be / have:
- Experience with design engineering, and the ability to read, interpret, and understand technical engineering designs.
- Experience working on reactor technology, aerospace, nuclear, and/or new nuclear technologies.
- Experience leading and mentoring junior team members.
We are looking for senior nuclear engineers with significant experience in the industry for our client based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Successful candidates would have the motivation to deliver on an exciting nuclear project, the technical knowledge to guide and make informed decisions and design reviews, and the confidence to voice their opinions in front of a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders.
If you are interested in joining a world-class team, working on projects of significant importance to the future of energy, we want to hear from you.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.