Senior Quality Engineer
Job title: Senior Quality Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Between £48,000 to £60,500 per annum
Hours of work: 37 hours a week
Location: West Cumbria or Warrington
Applicants must posses the following:
* The ability to obtain SC clearance if not held already
* Experience of working as a Senior Quality Engineer
* Knowledge of ISO 9001/14001 & BS18001 systems
* Understanding the quality grading systems e.g. Level 1 to Unclassified
* Experience of generating defect/non-conformance reports
* Experience of root causing issues
* Experience of conducting audits of suppliers
* Experience of generating and delivering Lifetime Quality Records (LTQR)
* Experience of generating quality plans
* Degree qualification
Candidates would ideally be:
* Experienced in Major Civil, Steelwork, Mechanical or Electrical activities
* Lead Auditor trained
* Aware of Welding and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques
* Experience in nuclear or highly regulated industry
* Ensure that work is carried out to the customer's standards, specification, and schedule
* The correct materials and workmanship are used to ensure the customer is given quality work and value for money.
* Provide subject matter expertise ensuring the continuous improvement of business unit performance in line with external standards
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.