Learning & Development Coordinator
Job title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediately
Duration: 12 months, potential to become permanent.
Pay rate: Up to £27,000 pro rata.
Location: Retford, on site working only.
Hours of work: Part time, 22.2 hrs a week over 3-5 days.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at West Burton Energy to develop your career within their expanding team, as a Learning and Development Coordinator. Situated within the HR Department, the role will prioritise, schedule and manage all training and competency requirements for the business. Taking into account business risk, regulatory requirements, performance against budget and skills gap analysis. This will be driven through the use of the business management system, SAP (Success Factors). The role will also provide professional and efficient coordination and an administrative support service to the Human Resources team in order to optimise the proficiency of the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual wanting to further develop their skills and career within an exciting industry/team. Further training will be provided for the right individual to prolong their career within West Burton Energy.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
* Experience within a training or development team.
* Knowledge of creating, developing and presenting training plans with budget requirements.
* Experience in producing reports, statistics and reporting back to senior management.
* Experience with MS Offices.
* Strong administration skills.
* Strong organisation skills.
* Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
* CIPD and/or Business Administration qualifications are advantageous.
* Experience with SAP (Success Factors) is advantageous.
* Produce and manage the training plan based on a needs analysis, ensuring this is transparent to all. This is to include working alongside all levels of leadership positions to understand and challenge requests and requirements and preparing the yearly MTP budget submissions to determine future training budgets.
* Ensure a quality training provision is delivered in a cost effective manner across the business. To include sourcing external vendors (training providers), ensuring the vendors are set up in SAP, raising purchase requisitions and receipting invoices in SAP, updating course information, co-ordinating all training invitations and collecting post training evaluation feedback for future improvement.
* To support the quarterly training meetings with the Senior Leadership team ensuring that any changes to the competency framework, training requirements or question sets in SAP are correctly reflected across all role profiles with an understanding of the business impact; with an ultimate focus on it remaining best in class.
* Produce monthly reporting on all areas of training and competency identifying costs, trends and risks to the HR Director for input into the monthly management meeting.
* Create all new starter competency profiles in SAP and support ongoing maintenance of individual profiles including filing and uploading of course certification. To do the same for basic Contractor records.
* To lead and manage governance of the competency training catalogue managed through SAP, ensuring that all courses are assigned to correct positions in the structure and competency profiles. Furthermore using this data, identify lapses in competency, tickets or related qualifications.
* Provide additional administration support to the Human Resources team where required.
* Accurate note-taking at meetings, ensuring that all materials for meetings are prepared in a timely manner and collated and distributed prior to meetings. To ensure all meeting preparation has been arranged.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.