Job title: Package Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Immediate
Duration: Up to Dec 2024 (Extension possible beyond this)
Pay rate: Up to £28.20ph
Location: Gloucester Business Park, flexibility with home working.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, 5 days
Our client, a leader in Nuclear Generation requires a Package Engineer at their site in Gloucester. Responsible for leading in aspects of the following work and to aid where required to ensure a fleet of packages are available to meet the needs of the business whilst ensuring the packages have been suitably designed and certified for use in accordance with the relevant Regulations.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate of the following skills/experience:
* Holds a strong background in Mechanical and/or Package Engineering.
* Vast knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and company systems.
* Working knowledge of internet related applications.
* Additional experience within Spent Fuel and/or Transport, in technical, scientific or commercial roles is advantageous.
* Additional experience within a highly regulated industry is advantageous.
* Ensure a fleet of Packages is available to meet the projected needs of the business.
* Ensure that these Packages have been suitably designed and certified for use in accordance with the relevant Regulations.
* Provide written guidance on the Operation and Maintenance of Packages, and act as a principal point of contact for end users.
* Maintain suitable through-life records of Packages in service.
* Maintain oversight of process and personnel involved with transport packages to ensure resilience.
* Identify and resolve issues with the Design, Operation or Maintenance of Packages.
* Identify current and future business transport needs and make transport equipment available to meet these needs.
* Specify and procure new transport equipment in response to the changing needs of the business.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.