Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Asap
Duration: 6 Month
Pay rate: Up to £50 an hour Umbrella
Hours of work
37 Hours a week
* Ability to gain Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS)
* Mechanical Engineering Degree, or HND or HNC in Mechanical Engineering Discipline with demonstrable experience and capability.
* Have experience originating and checking for most mechanical engineering deliverables, i.e. technical documentation, 3D CAD and technical drawings, operating instructions, etc
* Specifically, can read, originate, and check maintenance instructions and exploded diagrams.
* Proficient with use of TeamCenter and NX.
* Experience of reading and interpreting hydraulic / pneumatic schematics.
* The ability to manage, prioritise and organise your own workload.
* A flexible approach and ability to adapt quickly to change.
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* Thrive on detailed analysis and problem solving.
* Producing maintenance procedures for the supported systems. This will require:
* Gaining an understanding of these systems at the part level.
* Producing detailed written and pictorial instructions to the operators and maintainers of these systems, of how to maintain and replace the user-serviceable items.
* Producing exploded diagrams to accompany the instructions.
* Reviewing and checking the work of others in the team.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.