Business Development Manager
Job title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Asap
Pay rate: £40,000-£55,000
Hours of work
37 hours a week (site based )
- Can obtain BPSS Clearance
- Highly regulated experience preferred includes Nuclear or Defence background.
- Business Management/Administration skills
- Engineering HNC/HND Preferable
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- BID & Tendering Experience preferable.
- Understanding of Project Lifecycle
- Able to interact professionally with colleagues, customers and suppliers at all levels across the business.
- Willing to work extended hours to support the submission of bids when required.
- Able and willing to travel both nationally and internationally with occasional stays away from home.
- Commercial Awareness
Through strategic client interaction and attendance at appropriate industry events develop and enhance the Business Winning function to ensure generation of tenders and enquiries for appropriate work to support and meet all targets defined within the Business Plan.
- Support the development of and enact the business development strategy in line with the strategic direction objectives embedded within the company Business Plan.
- Promote company image of professionalism, quality, core values, and raise awareness of technical capabilities and capacity across target sectors.
- Maintain systems for the monitoring and reporting of all business development activities using targets and metrics to measure performance and produce accurate sales forecasts.
- Ensure effective capture planning is developed with all stakeholders inputting effectively.
- Implement effective horizon scanning strategies within our current, next and aspirational markets.
- Develop and sustain appropriate client relationships to support delivery of the business plan.
- To attain and retain detailed industry specific knowledge to enable effective identification of applicable opportunities or threats.
- To represent the company at appropriate industry Events, locally, nationally and internationally if required.
- Assist with the timely completion of EOIs, PQQs and Proposal documentation to the required company standard, and support commercial evaluations and negotiations.
- To produce and deliver engaging presentations that adequately reflects the full range of the companies' capabilities.
- Support the company's marketing activities through involvement and provision of material for brochures, website, social media and other platforms.
- Support the Social Impact Strategy and proactively engage with our community, client and environmental needs.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.