Job title: Permit Officer
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: Negotiable/Competitive
Hours of work: 40 hours a week (office based)
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Applicants must posses the following:
- Nuclear industry experience
- Safe systems of work documentation experience
- Lifetime management document experience
- Experience of carrying out permit office activities
- Site License and site regulations experience
- Safety Document communications experience
- HNC or HND in a civil, mechanical or electrical discipline
- Ensure all permit office activities are carried out in accordance with all
site license, Environmental, Regulatory and Industry requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance on issues appropriate to the working area
- Issue and communicate safety documentation for a
prescribed area of the work place.
- Interfaces/liaises with other stakeholders
- Produce, maintain and archive Safe Systems of Work documentation while ensuring accurate records are maintained for future reference.
- Audit compliance to safe systems of work and report any necessary action
- Proactively look to improve systems in the working area utilising best
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.