Timesheet & Attendance Administrator
Job title: Timesheet & Attendance Administrator
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £11.67-£15.40 per hour PAYE/£15-£20 an hour Umbrella
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must posses the following:
* Qualified to GCSE level in a core subjects (English & Maths)
* Experience of database systems and time-booking systems in a business environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* The ability to deal with people and situations in a tactful, diplomatic and confident manner.
* Strong problem solving skills
* The ability to communicate across the entire business, including management tiers
Candidates would ideally have:
* Nuclear industry experience
* Ensuring the timesheets are completed and ready for financial posting by a specific deadline.
* Generate reports on timesheet analysis, including a weekly report for missing timesheets and hours that are unapproved/rejected.
* Book all individuals with no hours to their specific missing timesheet codes before chasing via email.
* Follow up on missing timesheet approvals when line managers haven't actioned, in order to ensure payment is complete.
* Respond to in depth queries from workers/managers on time-booking related issues.
* Have a good understanding of all areas of the business where timesheets are entered.
* Generate ideas to improve the general time-booking process.
* Send out a weekly log of time unable to be entered into the system due to various errors.
* Liaise with external parties to resolve unanswered queries.
* Validate time files for payments, liaising with external parties to ensure continuity.
* Provide support and training to new starters on the time-booking process.
* Work closely with other internal teams to resolve any system issues and new requirements the business may have.
* Carry out the approval of expense form approvals.
* Assist individuals on removing hours on their SAP records when it has exceeded the 6 week period.
* Assist in the creation of the Time and Attendance monthly report that gets distributed to the business.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.