Job title: Cost Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Duration: 12 Months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £54.25hr UMB or £40.38hr PAYE
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Hybrid working - 2days on site per week
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Active DV Clearance in place
- Recent Nuclear industry experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Supporting the preparation, monitoring and control of forecasts and budgets for specified projects, including change control
- Complying with appropriate procedures, processes and systems to ensure the quality and consistency of data.
- Project Controls/Costs/Budgeting experience
- Experience of using programme such as Excel & Power BI
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Cost Engineer to be located in Reading on a contract basis. Should you have the following Requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.