Job title: Quality Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 per annum
Hours of work: 9 Day fortnight
Applicants must posses the following:
* 5 years working in an engineering or quality role
* Nuclear or heavy industry sector experience such as Oil & Gas, Petrochem etc
* PCN level 2
* IOSH Managing safely
* Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
* Knowledge of CE/UKCA marking
* Understanding of improvement techniques
* Witness of UT, MPI, LPI & Visual inspection at Supplier Locations
* Witness of paint inspections, load & pressure tests, factory acceptance tests
* Dimensional inspection experience
* Review & approval of technical procedures & specifications
* Quality Plan & ITP review, approval & sign off
* Stakeholder engagement
* HNC or degree in relevant discipline
To be part of an established quality team in an engineering construction focused function.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.