Job title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits package
Location: Bristol/Hybrid working available
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* A proven and demonstrable track record of delivery in this arena across other sectors, eg major onshore UK/Intl Infrastructure and/or offshore/onshore Oil & Gas projects will be considered relevant given the relative novelty within the nuclear sector.
* Familiarity and demonstrable use of at least MS Project and Primavera.
* Demonstrable experience of working at differing program and project levels and ability to communicate and work with the appropriate level of detail.
* Extensive experience of developing multi-discipline (mechanical piping electrical instrumentation HVAC) construction sequences and progressing the same end to end.
* Initiate strategies to support HSE risk reduction, as well as schedule optimisation and cost reduction.
* Demonstrable experience of de-risking program sequences with eg safe parallel or early working opportunities (SIMOPs), focused mini plans, other initiatives.
* Providing support as required to the planning process and the associated schedule risk assessments.
* Developing construction sequencing strategies in support of basis of schedule documents for complex projects
* Familiarity with application of 4D modelling tools for planning of the works.
* Familiarity with Modern Methods of Construction and preference for demonstrable application of the same.
* Keeping abreast of new industry initiatives.
* Work closely with the overall planning and project teams to deliver robust detailed multidiscipline sequence plans to support the development and demonstration of improvements.
* Effectively contribute within a small but high-performing team with autonomy.
* Operate effectively within a complex matrix organisation and in multidisciplinary working groups.
* Have adequate cross sector experience and communication skills to be able to influence key stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes.
* Be a contributor to the overall output and related strategies of the team.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.