Project Controls Manager
Job title: Project Controls Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: TBC/Negotiable
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Proficient in P6, Microsoft Projects and Excel
- Degree in an engineering construction related discipline
- Must be able to use schedule integrity tools
- Know risk management software and techniques
- Proficient in the application of Earned Value Management
- Must be able to obtain SC clearance
Candidates would ideally have:
- Nuclear or decommissioning experience
- To comply with client and company standards in regard to management plans and NEC3 contract requirements while governing and assuring for cost and planning management
- To support, train and manage in communication to internal and external major stakeholders and customers
- Ensuring that the delivery plans are cost loaded and resourced initially while maintaining the cost data and planning data throughout the duration of the project
- Manging the production. Monitoring and maintenance of the integrated scope, planning, schedule baselines and cost baselines and underpinning data in detail
- Supervise the projects personnel in discharge of their duties and set the expectations of the delivery service standards
- Mentor and support the development of personnel
- Support the forecasting on savings
- Manage the programme and planning process by controlling and monitoring the implementation and development of the programme
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.