- CNC Machinist
- Location - Lincoln Main Works - Post code LN5 7FD
- Inside IR35 Status
- Rates £16.50- 22.50 per hour
- Duration - 6 Months initially
- Fully on site Role:
Role and Responsibilities
- Experience within an engineering manufacturing environment.
* Fully conversant with CNC Machine tool controls and applications.
* Fully conversant with Health & Safety standards
* Good standard of IT literacy - especially Word and Excel
* Good written communication and interpersonal skills
Mechanic Technology (MT) Operator who operates a CNC Machine to manufacture Gas Turbine products according to agreed engineering specifications, quality requirements and manufacturing time.
* Sets up and operates a specified machine environment
* Organizes and uses machine related tools, and equipment relevant in production.
* Plans and lays out work, prepares components or semi-products and monitors related hand-stock.
* Processes the components or semi-products/products according to engineering specifications and quality standards.
* May perform basic machine-related programming, if required.
* Performs basic or specifically defined maintenance operations.
* Cooperates with maintenance technicians and/or external service providers in repair issues.
- UK Based
- Must be able to commute to site
- Aerospace or F1 experience preferred but not essential
- Must have experience or be at least apprentice served. Ideally apprenticeship in craft - number of units across a number of trades, CNC, fitting, assembly fitting
- NVQ in CNC machinist or another manufacturing discipline
Shift Pattern : working hours : early 6 - 2.30pm - afternoon 2pm - 15% - 2pm - 10.30pm night 10- 6.15am night shift Rotate on weekends.
if available please submit CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.