Job title: Senior Planner
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Construction experience
- Strong understanding of 3D BIM models
- NEC contract experience
- Knowledge of change management and regular acceptance of programmes
- Highly regulated industry experience
- SC cleared or ability to obtain.
Candidates would ideally have:
- Nuclear industry experience
- Providing support for contract and pre contract operations
- Pro-actively use quantitative schedule risk analysis.
- Produce, manage, and update the construction programme, ensuring clear communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Incorporate and manage change events within the construction programme while working closely with the commercial team to secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Ensure effective tracking of design deliverables and update procurement schedules accordingly.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.