Senior Planner Construction
Job title: Senior Planner Construction
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: up to £63,500 DOE
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Experienced senior planner with significant construction experience
- Degree or equivalent in a core business discipline
- Experience in programme and project management
- Project planning including programme controls.
- Ability to plan construction works from first stage to project end.
- Supervisory experience
- Nuclear experience
- SC cleared or ability to obtain.
- Working on contract and pre contract operations
- Provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations for the business,
- Coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- Produce, manage, update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Mentoring / coaching to assistant planners / planners.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent/ contract/ temporary vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.