Job title: Senior Planner
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP - subject to clearance.
Salary: Up to £62,500
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- P6 experience
- Good understanding of 3D BIM models
- NEC3 experience
- Working knowledge of change management
- Proficient in Earned Value Management
- Experience of managing/coaching assistant planners and planners
- Must be able to obtain or already have SC clearance.
- Nuclear or highly regulated industry experience
- Providing planning management support for pre-contract and contract operations
- Produce, manage and update the construction programme and communicate out to major internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Effective tracking of design deliverables and updating procurement schedules.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.