Job title: Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Pay Rate: £60-£75/hr Umbrella
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri (3 days on site)
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Ability to gain SC security clearance
* Project manager experience in high complexity, highly regulated environments
* Managed full lifecycle projects from business case, bid, initiation, execution, closeout & benefits realization
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the senior stakeholder groups, the project teams and external providers
* Strong commercial experience particularly in managing large vendors or service providers
* Leadership knowledge of CDM and NEC4
* Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
* Coordination and delivery of full project lifecycle from feasibility through bid and contract award to full outcome realization.
* Responsible for directing the project team to develop plans, acquire the financial, human and physical resources and manage risk such that they deliver outcomes safely, economically and efficiently.
* Engages internal and external stakeholders to drive the best possible outcome for the business unit in achieving the project objectives to time cost and quality.
* Balances the project priorities with those of the ongoing business unit and operational plants
* Addresses the cultural and people issues associated with implementing change
* Risk and opportunity identification, evaluation and management
* Facilitation of appointments to the project teams and engages with functional managers to achieve the necessary skills and experience to meet the project's objectives.
* Ensures that all projects are resourced with suitably qualified and experienced personnel and that projects are set up and delivered in compliance with procedures.
* Holds seniority for the responsibilities and accountabilities within the project environment and be proactive and visible as the driving force behind the project plan
* Provides mentoring and training opportunities for less experienced project professionals ensure policies, practices and procedures.
* Manages and Reviews customer offers - including basis of estimate (scope) documents, risk and assumption modelling and costs provided to LOAs.
* Provide leadership, guidance and handover to the post contract delivery of projects at an appropriate level. Handover will include the key project requirements, assumptions and deliverables.
* Lead problem-solving activities and seek opportunities to innovate and drive for solutions e.g., optioneering studies and investigations.¬ This will require sound knowledge and understanding of the project's benefits and the importance to our business.
* Ensures reporting at all levels up to the Business unit and Clients Executive is effective and efficient and compliant with corporate procedures.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.