Job title: Maintenance Assistant
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: Competitive/Negotiable
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Hours of work: 37-40hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of/posses the following:
* Knowledge and experience in a Plant or Project-based environment
* Strong administration/secretarial background
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* ICT literate
* Ability to communicate efficiently both verbally and written-wise
* Strong time management/organisation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
Candidates would ideally have:
* Security clearance
* Nuclear industry experience
* Support the Maintenance team alongside an Administration Assistant
* Working alongside the Operations and client lead team
* Liaise between Engineers and other members of the team to improve data quality in Engineering databases
* Management of team actions
* Production of system health reports
* Configuration management - coordination of drawings
* Support to manage data and identify trends
* Manage plant metrics
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.