Electrical design engineer
Job title: Electrical designer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: Subject to security
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £40-55/hr Umbrella
Location: Devonport - Hybrid is a possibility
Hours of work: 36hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* HNC/HND qualification
* Knowledge of electrical design codes in low voltage, EC&I or building services
* Demonstrate technical design development
* Knowledge of relevant engineering software packages - Autocad
* Full design lifecycle
* Prepare and produce documentation
* Stakeholder management skills
Candidates would ideally have:
Working towards chartership
The primary purpose of the role is to ultimately assist and support the Design Manager in the delivery of project scope. This will include the likes of the following;
* Prepare & produce drawings throughout design lifecycle and in line with recognised ISO standards to the required; time, cost and quality requirements.
* Prepare, produce and maintain project documentation as required by the design lifecycle, produce and update 'as built' /datum pack documentation.
* Liaise with colleagues and stakeholders during design lifecycle to ensure coordination and functionality of design, including contribution to design reviews.
* Develop innovative design solutions and solutions to manufacturing and installation issues by assisting in the resolution of Production and Technical Queries.
* Interface with customers and supply chain on design issues and assist with procurement specifications.
* Assist more senior designers in a range of activities including, production of estimates, maintenance and improvement in standard and quality of outputs, production and test organisations with the compilation of test forms and procedures.
* Fulfil Design Lead responsibilities as assigned for single discipline low risk projects.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.