Data Administrator Clerk
Data Administrator Clerk
Project Hinkley Point C Nuclear New Build
EDF Satellite Delivery Centre Bridgwater
£130 per day PAYE Contract (+ 36 days paid leave).
Initial CED 31/12/2024. Rolling 12 months thereafter
Job Purpose / Overview
We are seeking an experienced and competent Data Administrator Clerk to join a growing asset data management team at Hinkley Point C. The individual will ideally come with previous data entry and validation related knowledge and skills, and rapidly grow to become a key member of a small but dedicated HPC Enterprise Assert Management (EAM) data management team. The team will be responsible for ensuring equipment and bulk material stored in HPCs warehousing facilities and required to construct HPC is fully and accurately captured within HPC's digital EAM information system (IS).
Previous knowledge of the Asset Suite 9 Enterprise Asset Management tool and its functions would be distinct advantage but is not essential on the premise that where applicable the right candidate will be provided with any necessary on the job training and support.
The Data Administrative Clerk will join the Site Asset Management Team (under the Construction Directorate) based at specific sites associated to Hinkley Point C construction. The candidate will be part of dedicated team responsible for implementing the enablers required to manage the call off and installation of specialist equipment and the bulk material at the Hinkley Point C Power Station. The role will primarily involve asset data entry and verification with the successful candidate being responsible for loading the inventory module of HPC's EAM tool. The candidate will have experience of and understand the requirement for accurate and timely data entry.
- Populate the Inventory module of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Tool with requisite information relating to asset equipment and bulk materials, including unique asset identifiers and the associated set of pre-defined asset data attributes, to support their timely and accurate call off from the warehouse to HPC site.
- Complete the quality assurance of all asset data entries as a key enabler to both a fully auditable call off of plant assets and management of the plant configuration reference.
- Maintain a predefined data loading schedule, working closely with the line manager to proactively identify and manage any issues and anomalies such that he schedule is maintained.
- Producing weekly performance data loading reports into the line manager for review, approval and upward reporting.
- Work with existing warehouse team to provide alignment between data and/or documented sources across a number of integrated IS platforms.
The successful candidate will be co-located between HPC's Satellite Delivery Centre (SDC) in Bridgwater and the main HPC warehousing facility just off Junction 24 of the M5. There is parking available at both sites and a regular bus service supplied through HPC's Park and Ride facility to Jct 24 should parking not prove a suitable option, which employees are actively encouraged to utilise as part of EDF's wider green energy and environmental initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess proven data entry and verification skills and a capacity to logically process data or documentation, whilst identifying data inconsistencies and managing their resolution with senior members of the team. The successful candidate requires specific prerequisite skills and qualifications including:
- Previous Inventory / Cataloguing, and document management systems would be advantageous.
- Use of Microsoft products: Excel and Powerpoint are essential; knowledge of other database products will be advantageous.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.