Job title: Senior Planner
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Subject to security clearance
Location: Warrington, Bristol or Newbury
Hours of work: 37.5hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Extensive recent and relevant experience in a similar environment / business sector
* Extensive experience applying schedule management in a complex environment
* Awareness of various contracting methodologies (e.g. FIDIC/NEC3/JCT etc)
* Strong Knowledge of scheduling toolsets e.g. Primavera/MSP
* Quantitative risk analysis experience
* Forensic Planning
* Full project lifecycle experience from bid phase through to close out
* Ability to gain security clearance
Key Technical skills
* Schedule Management
* Resource Management
* Independent Assurance
* Frameworks and methodologies
* Stakeholder and Communications management
* Governance arrangements
* Budgeting and Cost Control
* Change Control
Candidates would ideally have:
* A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in engineering / project / construction management or a related field
* Professional qualification (eg APM/Acoste/RICS) (or equivalent)
At this level a Senior Planning Engineer is responsible for applying schedule management independently primarily in complex situations. Preparing and maintaining integrated schedules of project and/or programme activities and events, taking into account of dependencies and resource requirement.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.