Job title: Training Coordinator
Job type: Contract
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP, subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £18-£22 an hour PAYE
Hours of work: 40 hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must posses the following:
* Experience of of working as a training coordinator in the nuclear industry
* Knowledge and experience of working within training systems
* An excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and other office programmes
* Strong organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* The ability to work within a team
* 4 years experience in coordinating Suitably Qualified and Experienced Personnel (SQEP)
Candidates would ideally have:
* SC clearance
* Guide new starters through the training process.
* Assignment of training/curriculums via training systems.
* Co-ordinate new training curriculums with function leads.
* Ensuring employees are suitability qualified and experienced to undertake their role.
* Maintain a comprehensive training matrix, which records and tracks renewals dates.
* Understand role specific training requirements.
* Track and record mandatory training procedures.
* Remain the point of contact for training.
* Management of radiological dosemeters
* Responsible for coordinating with line managers to prepare and maintain job descriptions.
* Producing Training Reports for the business unit.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.