Job title: Planning Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Location: Moor Row
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Degree of a science level qualification in an engineering construction related discipline.
- Professional experienced as a planning engineer
- P6, Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Excel experience
- NEC3 contract experience
- Knowledge of nuclear decommissioning businesses
- Operating multiple project modules
- Assist the project teams by developing and aligning workload and programmes.
- Developing, monitoring, updating and amending project programmes across the full project lifecycle (including bid/tender stages)
- Meeting NEC3 requirements when administrating the programme
- Preparing and monitoring the progress including earned value management
- Attend regular progress meetings with stakeholders and clients
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.