Construction engineer - EC&I
Job title: Construction engineer - EC&I
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary/ / Benefits: Up to 55k , plus bonus
Hours of work: 37 hours per week , Monday -Friday
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- HND or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
- IOSH managing safety certificate
- Experienced working within the nuclear sector
- Knowledge and application of construction methodologies, procedures and processes delivering work to safety, quality, schedule and cost standards.
- In-depth knowledge and application of Construction Management Process (CMP) appropriate to allotted tasks and associated documentation.
- In-depth knowledge and application of the requirements of UK/EU Laws and Regulations applicable to construction and engineering tasks.
- Knowledge and understanding of problem solving and risk management techniques.
- Good working knowledge of Installation techniques and the wider related engineering construction industry.
- Experience and application of the Critical Task processes are essential.
- Extensive experience of minimum safety documentation requirements including risk assessments, method statements COSHH assessments and specialised activities.
Ideally applicants should also have:
Role information: Provide a brief description of the role and expectations
Co-ordinate construction reviews and produce instructions, installation sequencing and method statement documentation and responsibility for providing support to engineers on all construction matters within the consortium partners and sub- contractors (with awareness of the overall work schedule plan). Assist subordinates in problem solving, exercising considerable judgment and knowledge of construction processes and procedures to determine appropriate solutions.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: (must be included)
This permanent/ contract vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.