Senior Safety & Compliance Engineer
Job title: Senior Nuclear Safety & Compliance Engineer
Job type: Permanent
IR35 status: Inside
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: Competitive/Negotiable
Hours of work: 37 Hours (Flexible & hybrid working available)
Applicants must have experience of the following:
* Nuclear Safety and Regulation knowledge
* Understanding of system commissioning
* Experience with databases
* Strong stakeholder skills
* Site License conditions experience
* Process and procedures experience
* Experience in safety compliance
* Technical publications experience
Candidates would ideally have:
* SC clearance
* Nuclear industry experience
* Responsible for liaising with and embedding information from both internal and external stakeholders and advisory groups
* Addressing technical actions
* Responsible for plant and platform safety deliverables, supported by the Delivery teams and working with other teams both inside and outside the function.
* Support the development of Regulatory compliance arrangements and maps, considering strategies, records and processes as required for the relevant programme.
* Interface with Delivery teams to ensure requirements are embedded and understood
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.