Job title: Project Engineer
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Duration: 12 months
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: £ Negotiable
Location: Romney Marsh
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
As the Project Engineer your main responsibilities will be:
* Identifying project functional requirements and stakeholder needs for assigned project.
* To manage engineering support to the project.
* To contribute to production of Project Execution Plans including design, safety case and
* Supporting project optioneering process.
* Developing concept design and fit for purpose engineering solution for projects.
* Producing and/or approve project technical specifications.
* Managing detailed design activities in accordance with design authority standards.
* To prepare modification proposals as required, acting as Nominated Responsible Engineer where
* Carrying out technical assessment/approval of contractors work instruction/method
* To provide technical supervision of construction/deconstruction activities to ensure compliance
with design intent.
* Approving as built drawings.
* To specify and provide technical supervision of commissioning and/or decommissioning.
* Managing hand over to systems/operations ensuring that all drawings, instructions and training
have been supplied as required.
* An HNC or equivalent within the Mechanical/Electrical/CE&I disciplines.
* Working knowledge of CDM.
* Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
* A strong knowledge of engineering Standards and procedures used in regulated industries.
* A solid Technical background.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels.
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.