Job title: Quality Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start date: Subject to Clearance
Salary/ Pay rate/ Benefits: Up to £47k + Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
Location: Whitehaven, Cumbria
Hours of work: 37.5hours
Applicants must have experience of the following:
- Nuclear industry experience
- Ability to gain SC Clearance
- Experience in Major Project Construction Quality requirements
- Experience of dealing with Contractors/Sub Contractors
- Supply chain auditing
- Experience of Production and review of quality related documentation
- Knowledge of Quality in Design, Fabrication, Construction, Contracts
- Experience of Quality Improvement techniques
- Ability to carry out risk assessments prior to inspection activity taking place and provide feedback on performance of contractors/consultants
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Company information: Rullion are recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be based in Whitehaven on a contract basis. Should you have the following requirements and would like to be considered please apply.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.