Principal Mechanical Engineer
JOB TITLE: Principal Mechanical Engineer
TYPE: Contract (6 month)
LOCATION: All Locations
RATE: £60ph Umbrella (Inside IR35)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in relevant engineering discipline, with significant demonstrable experience
- Chartered Engineer status
- Demonstrable experience in managing teams to deliver analysis activities on a range of project types
- Demonstrable experience in covering a variety of tasks across a range of complexities
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interface with other disciplines
- Nuclear Industry experience
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Member of relevant institute or significant demonstrable engineering experience
- Experience in managing engineering scope for Projects from concept design to full Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Breadth and depth of experience in a range of commercial or defence projects
- The Principal Engineer provides leadership in the delivery of engineering and technical activities through the application of process, domain knowledge and experience. At this level; an experienced engineer, has a breadth of engineering knowledge & experience, resolves a range of technical issues and problems, compiles technical reports and accompanying presentations, provides, reviews and adheres to specifications in accordance with stakeholder requirements. Coaches, mentors and assists others on matters pertaining to their own discipline, developing business awareness, builds strong working relationships with stakeholders, works independently with limited technical direction or as part of a small team.
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now"
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.